Monday, April 21, 2008

Chess Funny Jokes : The Harry Potter Chess Game for fun

Me and my aquaintince were playing chess, and we decided to play the part of the Death Eaters and the Order, and my friend was the Order and I was the Death Eaters.

Here were the Order(aquaintince):
King = Dumbledore
Queen = Harry
Castles = Mr. and Mrs. Weasley
Knights = Moody and Tonks
Bishops = Lupin and Sirius
Pons = Insignificant

Here were the Death Eaters:

King = Voldemort
Queen: Snape
Castles: Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy
Knights: Crabbe and Goyle
Bishops: Rookwood and Lenstrange
Pons: Insignificant, one is Wormtail

Now the Game Starts :

1. On my 2nd and 3rd turn, I kill my friends two pons. Yay for Snape!
2. We play for a while and I capture Mrs. Weasley, then Tonks, then Moody.
3. Now my friend takes Goyle, then Rookwood, then Wormtail
4. Alright we are playing more then and I'm singing(Yes im singing and im a death eater!)
Me: "la la la HEY WHY IS GOYLE KISSING WORMTAIL???!!!!" (yes indeed I typed it right but seriously the horse dubbed goyle was kissing the poon wormtail.)
5. Lupin makes a good move and yeah i could of taken him and killed him eaisly but..........
Me: "YOU KNOW BLOODY WELL THAT I CANT KILL LUPIN!!!!! ITS LUPIN!!!!" (i mean really would you kill Lupin?!)
6. Now Harry makes his move. (Me: heh heh i can kill harry yes...)<> 7. Now for me to attack the king.......I quickly surround Dumbledorre with Snape, Mr. Malfoy, and Crabbe. The only one left to guard Dumbledore is Mr. Weasley.
8. Okay everything going normal when.....
Me: "NOW GOYLES KISSING ROOKWOOD!!!!" wow goyles cheating on his wife and on Wormatil. Naughty Naughty!
9. YAY! I capture Haryy Potter! (Mwah haha I killed him) And hes a queen to!
10. My friend takes Lenstange. Hey I dont care I hate her anyway - she pushed Sirius into the veil!
11. My friend's bishop makes a good move but I can kill him mwah ha ha but then........
Me: "DAMN IT I CANT KILL SIRIUS EITHER!!! JERK!!!"
12. My friend throws her tissue at me. -_-
Me: "FREAK! FREAK!"
13. Yes! I finally got Dumbledore at my knees...and by Snape nothenless! So Im chasing Dumbledore around ha ha!
14. Then Dumbledore turns around and kills Snape. (wow i didnt see that coming I was right behind him...)
Me: "SCORE FOR SNAPE! YEAH DUMBLEDORE KILLED HIM!" (yes i know that was one of my pieces but oh well ive still got crabbe and malfoy...)
15. Me: "Wait isnt there some move where you can switch one player with another?" *goes over to dad* "hey cant ou switch player?"
Dad: Yes, when the pon gets all the way to the other side, you can switch it with an piece that has been taken."
16. Two moves later my friend's pon gets to my side of the board. (dang it!) And Harry is ressurected (DANG IT!!) Nooooo!
17. Harry corners Voldemort: checkmate the game is over and the Order won.
18. HEY! THAT PROPHECY THINGY SAID THAT ONE WOULD KILL THE OTHER AND IT CAME TRUE EVEN IN A CHESS GAME! HARRY KILLED VOLDEMORT! BUT DUMBLEDORE'S STILL ALIVE!

0 Comments: